Join Util-Assist and Grid4C for our upcoming webinar. Learn how utilities are leveraging AI-powered predictive analytics for insights about customer experience and operations.To attend, simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page. There is no charge to attend this event.
When leading your utility through the coronavirus crisis, understanding the future is more important than ever.
To make smart predictions, utilities are using artificial intelligence (AI) to learn from existing data to ask “What will happen?”. Like gazing into a digital crystal ball, utilities gain a deep understanding of future behaviours and trends, enabling them to be proactive and positively influence tomorrow's bottom-line results.
Unlock the Power of your Data
Leverage your existing data to make smart predictions:
- Enhance the customer experience (e.g., forecast energy usage and costs and predict appliance usage and faults)
- Transform utility operations (e.g., forecast load and predict outages and system failures)
- Drive utility marketing (e.g., predict customer responses to pricing or rate designs)
Join the webinar to learn:
- How utilities are using AI to see the future and create value
- How AI can help utilities address COVID-19 challenges
- What you need to know to embark on an AI project
- Four tips to derive maximum value from AI
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
Register to Attend Live, or Catch the Replay
To register, please fill out the form below, and we will send you the webinar details via email. If you register but can't join the webinar live, you will receive a link to view a recorded replay of the event.