Safeguarding the health of our staff, clients and partners is Util-Assist’s highest priority. In response to the growth of COVID-19 cases in North America, Util-Assist is taking proactive and protective measures to manage the risks.
As a key partner to your business, we will continue to work with you to mitigate any risks as we strive to continue business as usual in these unprecedented times. Here are the steps Util-Assist is taking to implement safety precautions while minimizing the impact on meeting our client deliverables.
Continuing to Deliver the Services You Expect
We have activated our business continuity plan to mitigate risks to our deliverables and essential services.
- We have invested in technology (laptops, telecommunications tools, etc.) to ensure that staff can work from home effectively.
- We have ensured that every staff member is fully trained on remote work tools.
- Project leads are working with each customer to minimize impacts and address any risks.
Safeguarding the Health of Staff, Clients and Partners
We are focused on maintaining a safe work environment and reducing the spread of the virus.
- Per the Ontario provincial directive to reduce the spread of the virus in the community, we have required that all staff work from home.
- We have ceased travel for the immediate future.
- We are asking all staff who meet any one of the following conditions to self-isolate for 14 days:
- Have travelled outside the country within the past 14 days.
- Are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Are awaiting test results.
- We are communicating best practices to staff on how to stay safe and avoid spreading the virus.
Our relationship with you is important. We are monitoring this evolving situation closely and will continue to update you on our approach. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you or if you have any questions.