CustomerAssistManaged services that let you focus on the customer.
Managing billing, data analysis and IT issues can be demanding and time-consuming, distracting you from your core business. CustomerAssist’s managed services for utilities and municipalities eliminates the hassle of back-end billing, call centre, exception management (sync operator) and IT hosting, letting you focus on what you do best: serving the customer.
Through managed services, you can tap into ready-made infrastructures and take advantage of new technologies without having to develop or invest in them yourself. And, our experience, robust software and scaling mean we can deliver the best value for your organization and pass on significant cost savings to our customers.
Focus on your Core Business
Improving and maintaining quality customer service is one of your topmost priorities. CustomerAssist frees you and your team to focus on auditing, analyzing, and delivering value-added services.
CustomerAssist offers tailored back-office services for a fraction of running your own billing department. Plus, managed services results in significantly lower IT and deployment costs.
Guarantee Quality Service
Our implementation team deploys standardized business processes with the appropriate checks and balances, achieving a service level in which 99.9% of bills go out on time and accurately.
Enhance Customer Service
CustomerAssist’s 24 x 7 x 365 operations provide a huge boost to customer service. Our professional customer service staff become an extension of your department by following your processes and using custom scripts to your specifications.
Tap into Industry Experience
From rate design to bill design, our billing team’s years of experience position us to deliver expert industry advice and relevant solutions.
Leverage a State-of-the-Art CIS
CustomerAssist has partnered with an enterprise class CIS vendor (over 200 utility deployments) on an application service provider (ASP) basis. This means that even the smallest municipalities have access to the same cutting edge technologies as the bigger utilities, with none of the risk.
With technology in a constant state of flux, leave the heavy lifting associated with CIS management, upgrades and maintenance to us.
Eliminate the Hassle Factor
Put an end to the headache of validation processes, exception management, and even printing and stuffing
Give your customers choice
CustomerAssist offers a suite of powerful customer service tools that provide customers with 24 x 7 access to their billing information. By leveraging our customer Web portal, mobile, social media and IVR applications, customers can perform transactions when it is convenient for them:
- Pay and print bills
- Review bill, payment, consumption and meter reading history
- Submit meter readings
- Enter move-in/out requests and service requests
CustomerAssist offers a complete range of back office support, from full turnkey services to hosted-only IT solutions. Each solution is customized to meet your needs, and we can offer as much or as little support as you require. CustomerAssist delivers billing solutions for electric, gas, HVAC, water, sewer, storm sewer and other miscellaneous billings.
- Complex rate design
- Bill design
- Exception management
- Bill printing and stuffing
- Daily status tracking of all billing batches
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Incoming calls and outbound calls
- General inquiries, customer moves and billing inquiries using pre-approved scripts and processes
- Generating and mailing collections-related notices
- Issuing disconnection service orders
- Making arrangements with customers to clear up overdue balances
- Outbound communications using IVR, e-mail and text messaging, resulting in significant savings on mailings
- Online, mail or phone
- Credit card
- Lockbox (bank file import) service for all electronic and telephone banking
- Pre-authorized payment capabilities for both equal and pre-authorized payments
- Setting up new customers in the billing system
- New properties and pre-existing accounts that have moved residence
- Auto move-in of landlord when tenant vacates the premises
- Leverage resources to hit key deadlines, manage spikes, and cover vacations and other absences
- Bring in additional resources when you need them, and release them when you’re done
- Enterprise class CIS solution
- Secure hosted solutions in the cloud
- Optimal AMI network health (SLAs)
- Synchronization across all systems (CIS, AMI, MDM)
- Prompt analysis and resolution of exceptions
- Rules configuration and automation
- Advanced technical skillset